Regulatory inspections can be costly to your business. Atlas Environmental is here to assist with your compliance concerns.
- Atlas experts can perform Site Inspections at your facility to identify potential issues with environmental regulations and violations in hazardous material handling and waste storage.
- Skilled at working with county CUPA inspectors and updating CERS submittals.
- The On-staff Industrial Hygienist is skilled in the assessment and control of physical, chemical, biological or environmental hazards in the workplace.
- Our certified experts can test for Asbestos, Mold, or Lead contamination in your facility or home.
Atlas focuses on providing Cost effective disposal of your regulated wastes while providing the highest standards of Environmental Compliance. Services provided include:
- Handling, Removal and Disposal of Hazardous waste streams including RCRA and California Hazardous wastes, flammable liquids, caustic/ acid solutions, oils, toxic materials.
- RCRA Pharmaceutical management/disposal for Medical Facilities
- Removal and Disposal of Regulated Medical Waste including Sharps, Pharmaceutical, Chemo, and Pathological wastes.
- Handling and recycling of Universal waste streams including fluorescent light bulbs, ballasts, consumer batteries, lead-acid batteries, and aerosol cans.
- Lab-Packing of miscellaneous hazardous waste chemicals.
- Emergency Response spill clean-up services.
- Environmental Site Remediation/Soil Remediation.
- Tank Clean up/ Removal.
Let a certified Atlas Trainer come to you and your staff. Onsite Training is available for the following courses:
- General Hazard, Emergency Response Awareness/Operations (29 CFR 1910.120 (e)(3) &(q)(6)(i,ii)
- Hazardous Waste Worker / Emergency Response Technician (29 CFR 1910.120 (e)(3) &(q)(6)(iii)
- Hazard Communication / Global Harmonized System Program (29 CFR 1910.1200)
- Department of Transportation (Manifest Signing Requirement) (49 CFR 172.704 & 177.816)
- Hazardous waste spill training / First Responded Operations (29 CFR 1910.120 (q) (6) (ii) )