Regulatory inspections can be costly to your business. Atlas Environmental is here to assist with your compliance concerns.
- Atlas experts can perform Site Inspections at your facility to identify potential issues with environmental regulations and violations in hazardous material handling and waste storage.
- Skilled at working with county CUPA inspectors and updating CERS submittals.
- The On-staff Industrial Hygienist is skilled in the assessment and control of physical, chemical, biological or environmental hazards in the workplace.
- Our certified experts can test for Asbestos, Mold, or Lead contamination in your facility or home.
Atlas focuses on providing Cost effective disposal of your regulated wastes while providing the highest standards of Environmental Compliance. Services provided include:
- Handling, Removal and Disposal of Hazardous waste streams including RCRA and California Hazardous wastes, flammable liquids, caustic/ acid solutions, oils, toxic materials.
- RCRA Pharmaceutical management/disposal for Medical Facilities
- Removal and Disposal of Regulated Medical Waste including Sharps, Pharmaceutical, Chemo, and Pathological wastes.
- Handling and recycling of Universal waste streams including fluorescent light bulbs, ballasts, consumer batteries, lead-acid batteries, and aerosol cans.
- Lab-Packing of miscellaneous hazardous waste chemicals.
- Emergency Response spill clean-up services.
- Environmental Site Remediation/Soil Remediation.
- Tank Clean up/ Removal.
Hazardous Waste Transportation
Reliable removal and transportation of all regulated waste streams including:
- RCRA Hazardous Wastes
- Non-RCRA Liquids/Solids
- Universal Waste
Safe, reliable removal of regulated waste streams including Hazardous and Universal waste, is one of the corner stones of Atlas Environmental’s services. When our clients need waste removed, they can depend on Atlas’s fleet of professional service technicians to comply with all local, state, and federal regulations when transporting. Our services are available for all industries that generate waste including manufacturing, medical, food service, agricultural, labs and municipalities.
Let a certified Atlas Trainer come to you and your staff. Onsite Training is available for the following courses:
- General Hazard, Emergency Response Awareness/Operations (29 CFR 1910.120 (e)(3) &(q)(6)(i,ii)
- Hazardous Waste Worker / Emergency Response Technician (29 CFR 1910.120 (e)(3) &(q)(6)(iii)
- Hazard Communication / Global Harmonized System Program (29 CFR 1910.1200)
- Department of Transportation (Manifest Signing Requirement) (49 CFR 172.704 & 177.816)
- Hazardous waste spill training / First Responded Operations (29 CFR 1910.120 (q) (6) (ii) )
Emergency Spill Clean up available 24 hours a day.
- Spill cleanup/ containment
- Mitigation of hazardous spills/ contaminated debris
- Bio-remediation of blood/body fluids
Emergency Spill Response can be needed at any time. That is why Atlas Environmental has a highly trained Response team that can assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The team is skilled in mitigating emergency spills and getting your facility back online. Whether the incident takes place at your plant or yard, on your property, or on a public road, Atlas Environmental can manage the spill response and clean up with our 40-hour Hazwoper trained team.